Kan Du Group offers training for our community members and healthcare professionals in Heartsaver® First Aid, CPR & AED as well as Basic Life Support (BLS).
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Course
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED is geared towards anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
Both courses are available in two different training methods – blended learning and classroom training. All BLS course options teach the same AHA science-based skills and result in the same AHA BLS Course Completion Card. Blended learning is a combination of online learning, in which course enrollees complete part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on skills session.
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Onlineis designed to teach course enrollees information needed for first aid, CPR, and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, enrollees must complete hands-on skills session with AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor. The online portion of the course can be completed in 4 hours, and the hands-on skills session can be completed in 2.5 hours. Upon successful completion, course enrollees receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card, valid for two years.
- HeartCode BLS Online is WCAG 2.1 AA compliant. It prepares course enrollees for hands-on practice and testing of BLS skills. This online portion of the course can be completed in approximately 1 to 2 hours. The hands-on skills session with Lindsay, our AHA Instructor with will take 60 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the experience of the enrollee. Once completed, successful enrollees receive their BLS Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years.
- Classroom Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course reinforces skills proficiency. It is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrive. This course uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills. The classroom course can be completed in approximately 7 hours.
- Classroom BLS is an Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency. This course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics. The full BLS Provider Course takes approximately 3 hours and 40 minutes to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
Independent Learning- Private classes are available upon request. For more details and pricing please contact Please contact Lindsay Cervantes LPN, AHA Instructor
Phone: 419-42KANDU, Ext 1004
Seats are limited to 4 per class
Payments must be received at time of registration
Additional classes available upon request but require at least 4 people. Cost: $90 per person
Private classes also available at additional cost
BLS Training $70 per person
CPR/First Aid/AED for Adult, Child and Infant (Heartsavers) $70 per person
Private Classes available at an additional cost.
Additional classes available upon request. Must have 4 participants. $90 per person.
Please contact Lindsay Cervantes LPN, AHA Instructor
Phone: 419-42KANDU, Ext 1004